The CENTER FOR IGNATIAN SPIRITUALITY (PHIL) invites you to encounter God in your everyday life
Retreat in Daily Life
Undergoing the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola can be a most profound and transforming spiritual experience. It is a time for intimate contact between God and the person making the Exercises.
For persons who cannot take time off to devote thirty days to do the retreat, St. Ignatius offered the Spiritual Exercises in daily life. The retreatants do not leave their homes and places of work. They keep their regular schedules but commit themselves to a daily prayer period of 30 minutes to one hour and meet weekly with their retreat guide.
The Retreat in Daily Life for Beginners is an adaptation of the Spiritual Exercises and is most suitable for those who are starting in their spiritual journey, or those who want to attend to their spiritual thirst or hunger. The Retreat in Daily Life for Beginners runs for 14 weeks.
The Spiritual Exercises in Daily Life is for those who experience a compelling desire to know, love and to pattern their life after Christ. The Spiritual Exercises in Daily Life runs for 35 weeks.
The Retreat in Daily Life is for men and women who desire an intense encounter with the Lord in their daily routine.
Some of those who have gone through the Retreat in Daily Life have these to say:
“My RDL experience has been beneficial for helping me discern what God wants me to do in my life. At this point, my life’s question is not anymore what I want to get from the world, but how much I’ve served the world in the way God wants me to.”
“I just finished the 35-week Retreat in Daily Life which started in September 2011. I believe that the RDL was God’s way of holding me, guiding me through this journey, through my ups and downs.”
• Program cost covers retreat materials, stipends for retreat guides, as well as expenses for the prayer workshops and recollections.
- 30% non-refundable deposit upon acceptance to confirm participation in the program.
- 40% payable at the Launch of Retreat in Daily Life on September 1, 2013
- Remaining balance 30% payable on or before the Prayer Workshop on October 6, 2013
• Deadline for registration: July 30, 2013
• Pre-retreat interviews will be scheduled after submission of application forms.
• Advent Recollection: December 8, 2013
• Lenten Recollection: March 16, 2014
ATTENDANCE IS A MUST IN ALL ACTIVITIES.
FOR RESERVATION AND INQUIRIES:
CENTER FOR IGNATIAN SPIRITUALITY (PHIL)
Spiritual Pastoral Center, Seminary Road
Ateneo de Manila University Campus
Loyola Heights, 1108 Quezon City
Telephone Numbers: 426-4250 to 51
|< Prev||Next >|